Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Cajamarca Beautiful

 


My name is Heidy Velasquez.

I am from Cajamarca; I think, We cajamarquinos are friendly and happy, Our celebrate the carnivals and visit tourist us.

Tourists like the sky, Inca culture, typical dish and frequently visit tourist places.  

Cajamarca has beautiful landscapes in all its thirteen provinces, good food; but the weather is very changeable, the houses are made adobe and tiles. The biggest province of Cajamarca is Cajamarca

In the city, the people drive really slowly, because la city is small and sure; if you want to eat well, you have to go to Perry-choly, noria, marengos, mister grill, etc.

Cajamarca´s nightlife is a lot of fun; the boys and the girls usually meet in the square and then go to the parties.

Visit Cajamarca a beautiful city. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hi my name is Victoria and going to tell you about the food and the driving  in Lima.  The food So, I travelled in october 25th, the first...